Plumbing Company (rooter plumbing services, Licensed plumbers, insured plumbers, certified plumbers)
What to Look for in a Plumbing Company
It’s difficult to entrust any major home repairs to a company of people you don’t know personally. The thought of your home’s future in the hands of other people can be daunting, especially when it comes to major plumbing repairs and services in Vaughan. Finding a trustworthy plumbing company can be hard with all the unlicensed contractors and false advertisements our there. Here’s how you can make your search for a plumbing company with integrity and experience a little easier:
- First, always make sure the company you are considering for your plumbing needs hires licenced plumbers. All plumbers in Ontario must have a valid plumbing licences before working on any projects. Licences are publicly available, usually on the website of the company or through the individual his or herself. Hiring a plumber without a licences is the first step to disaster, while a licenced plumber is guaranteed to know what he is doing and ensures knowledge and compliance with local laws that apply to what they are doing. Furthermore, licenced and plumbers are up to date with techniques and the newest technology, this way you can be sure that you are dealing with someone who does not stick to antiquated methods of repair and installation. Another good point is that licenced plumbers must carry insurance with them at all times. An insured plumber will be able to pay for his medical bills should he be injured on the job.
- Insurance is also a very valid indication of how good the plumbing company you are hiring is. A company without a guarantee of quality does not take responsibility for poor work. This means that you might be stuck with poorly executed plumbing which you will have to pay out of your own pocket to replace or repair. Insured plumbers guarantee the work will be done to standard, or the company will bear all costs of repair or replacement. All in all, it’s pretty obvious why you wouldn’t hire a plumbing company that gives you no guarantees.
- A company/plumber with experience is often times more worthwhile than one fresh in the job. An experienced plumber will have done similar jobs many times before, and will be able to do things more quickly and efficiently, saving you time and money.
- A certified plumbing company will ensure that all information about their services is clearly stated on their website, and will always give an accurate quote. Before hiring anyone, make sure that you know exactly what and how much you are paying for the job to be done. Any company that is unclear about their services and how much they cost is not worth hiring.
- Lastly, heed the advice of people who have worked with a particular plumbing company before. Real life testimony and good reviews are worth much more than the guarantees made by the company themselves, as they can be seen enacted.
As you can see, hiring certified, licenced, insured and well reviewed companies is a must for any major job. Water Guard Plumbing is all of those things. With over 15 years’ experience in the business we are your best choice for all of your plumbing needs. Give us a call for a free consultation. We offer best plumbing services in Vaughan.