If you’re having drain line problems at your house or business, Water Guard Plumbing has got you covered. We are a leading plumbing company with over 15 years of experience in the industry, and we know what works. Moreover, we lend our residential and commercial plumbing services across Toronto and the GTA at high standards.
Our Thorough Drain Line Services
We take our job seriously and we value our customers. This is why we make sure our drain line services are always thorough and adequate. Our process for every drain line project involves:
- An in-depth evaluation of your property’s drain system using advanced camera inspection technologies.
- Determining the source of the problem you’re having, whether it’s a clogged drain, leaky sewer pipe, or sewer backup.
- Obtaining a permit from the city to make sure our work is up to municipal plumbing codes.
- Excavating the damaged sewer line as necessary and addressing the problem immediately.
- After we finish the job, we backfill the excavated sewer line with gravel and clean the construction site.
Our work is organized and our project managers are skilled and dedicated. We see all our projects to completion with minimal damage to your backyard and property. Furthermore, if you wish to keep your landscaping intact, we offer trenchless drain repair services that require very little digging and maintain your garden or yard.
What Causes Sewer Line Problems?
Since we’re expert plumbers, we can immediately narrow down the cause of the problem. Sewer pipe damage occurs due to one or more of the following:
- Natural wear and tear of drain pipes over time, especially if your house is older than 50 years
- A buildup of food, grease, debris in your sewer pipes, which causes them to clog and your drains to back up (check our drain line cleaning page for more information)
- Tree roots finding their way inside your sewer lines and causing blockage to your drains
- The fluctuation in temperature from hot to cold, resulting in broken or burst sewer pipes.
These are all factors that can lead to broken or damaged pipes. In this case, you’ll need a professional’s advice. A drain line repair is the first option. A complete drain line replacement, however, is necessary if the line is damaged beyond repair.
Contact Water Guard Today
The team at Water Guard Plumbing is professional, friendly, and prompt. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. If you ever find yourself facing a sewer line problem, contact us and we’ll gladly oblige to your request. Call us at 647-832-1738 for a free quote or send us an email and one of our team members will get back to you shortly.